Aazad Awaaz in partnership with Mist brings you first ever fringe festival. Being India’s 1st fringe festival, we are dedicated to unconventional and non-mainstream experiences, featuring only powerful indie and original artists. The festival is created in a way to maximize interactions and engagement; via workshops, activities, competitions, etc. we make sure festival-goers find new friendships. We bring together communities across art, travel, literature, film and performing arts, helping people find their tribe and also growing by exposure to new experiences. Aazad Awaaz 2019, is your chance to witness INDIA’S FIRST FRINGE FESTIVAL!
Date – September 21st & 22nd
Time – 12 Noon onwards
50+ Stalls, Workshops, Talks
3 Venues | 2 Days | 1 Pass
Aazad Awaaz has PUNE’S BIGGEST BLOCK PARTY across 4 stages –
▪ Hip Hop Stage – MC Altaf and Enkore from Bombay, Streetbeats Crew, DJ Nickalawz and Beat3x from Pune
▪ Reggae Stage – Goa Sunsplash artists: General Zooz from Bombay, and Dakta Dub from Hyderabad debuting Skanking Stars
▪ Indie Stage – Rhythm Shaw from Bombay, Aviv from Goa, and Pune’s very own Fiddlecraft
▪ Tribute stage – Bruno Mars vs Adele tribute by Drag Queen Sushant Divgikar and band, Passenger, and Coldplay Tribute.
Passes are available with Mist for a discounted rate for LGBTQ+ Community. If you would like to get just a Day 1 Pass then its INR 250/- and Day 2 is INR 250/- as well and if you would like to get a pass for both the days then it’s INR 400/-
* Organizers hold the right to reserve entry.
* Pre-Booked Tickets are not refundable or transferable.
* Club Rules apply.
* Any individual who breaches any club rule will be asked to leave without any refund or explanation.
* The organizers are not responsible for any loss, theft or misplacing of any personal belongings.
Apart from MIST, we do not operate under any other names or communication channels whilst sending messages and invites.
Events, meetings, and parties happening under the banner of Mist are our sole responsibility. We would not be able to take responsibility for anything that takes place at the same venues later. We would like to clarify this as the safety of the community since that is our priority.