Subject to these Terms, you may use the Services, including accessing and viewing content from this website on your computer or other device, submitting content, and making single copies of the content and stories on this website for your own personal use, provided that you do not:
- Post content that is abusive, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity.
- Post content that is outside of the scope of telling your story when you are instructed to enter the details specific to your story.
- Post another individuals story as one’s own without express permission to do so on behalf of another individual.
- Post blatantly false stories or stories that are unrelated.
- Access or facilitate access to the site in such a way as to render the site unreachable by occupying resources in an illegitimate manner.
- Post your story if you are under the age of the majority in your region at the time of posting your story.
- Access the Services in a manner in which they are not designed to be accessed. The site is designed to be consumed by browsers on desktop and mobile platforms. The website does not have a public API, nor does it provide any other means of being accessed.
- Utilize the stories posted to demean or negatively hold the LGBT community accountable for an individuals potentially troubled story.
- Reference story.lgbtq.co.in in instances where the LGBT movement is criticized.
- Distribute malware or otherwise attempt to utilize attack vectors to threaten or cause harm to the Services or the website owner.
- Assume anything that is not currently listed in our policies. Reach out to us using Info@story.lgbtq.co.in so that we can address your concerns.
- Post content that is blatantly another person’s authorship.
Linking, Republishing, Sharing
We encourage others to link to our website and share people’s stories as a way to allow others a looking glass into the coming out stories of others. Please reach out to us if you would instead prefer to republish a story or re-use in whole elsewhere.
Story / Content Rights
story.lgbtq.co.in started out as a publishing platform for individual’s coming out stories. These stories are best kept free from prejudice and free to consume so that others may learn, reflect, and ultimately not feel alone. By posting content on this site, you are agreeing that you agree with our beliefs and that your stories are best kept free for all to read and relate to. You also agree to let us use your story and content in our Services, marketing, and potential future uses in part or in full.
You will defend, indemnify, and hold harmless story.lgbtq.co.in, its officers, directors, employees, affiliates and agents from and against any claims, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other liabilities in any way associated with: (i) your use of and access to the Services; (ii) your violation of any of these Terms; and (iii) your violation of any third party right including any copyright, trademark, trade secret, or privacy right related to your User Content (as applicable) or use of the website.
STORY.LGBTQ.CO.IN MAKES NO REPRESENTATION AS TO THE COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY OR CURRENCY OF ANY INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE. THE CONTENT AND INFORMATION FOUND ON THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY FOR INFORMATION OR SERVICES PROVIDED THROUGH OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEBSITE AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, EXPECTATIONS OF PRIVACY OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. STORY.LGBTQ.CO.IN DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS WEBSITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Limitation of Liabilities
If you have a dispute with one or more users, you release story.lgbtq.co.in (and its officers, directors, affiliates, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
Claims of Infringement
Should you have any questions, please contact us at Info@story.lgbtq.co.in
If any provision of these Terms of Service is held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent such that the remaining provisions of these Terms of Service will continue in full force and effect.