It's never too late, to ask for HELP!!
Mist believes that queer affirmative therapy should be accessible for the LGBTQ+ community and to make this possible Mist has started its new project - Accessible Queer Affirmative Therapy for All, managed by Aarzoo.
Accessible Queer Affirmative Therapy for All is a project by Mist & Aarzoo to make mental health therapy accessible for all, hence there will be 2 different ways of booking your slot (Free and Paid). Our request to people who can afford to pay is to use to the paid option so that we can utilize the funds to pay for people who cannot afford and need support.
- Advance online payment is mandatory prior to every consultation.
- Cancellations made upto 48 hours prior to the appointment will be refunded.
- Any cancellations made thereafter will not be refunded.
- Also no refunds will be made on missing of an appointment.
- The individual consultation charges are per person. Kindly do not bargain before or after the session.
- In couples’ counselling, for the First Consultation, both the partners must attend the session.
- In case of a policy violation by the client, the centre cannot be held responsible for the same. Kindly do not use abusive words and behaviours in such a case. Let us all work together with mutual respect and sensitivity.
I understand the potential risks of tele psychotherapy, which may include the following:
- The video connection may not work, or it may stop working during the session.
- Continuation of tele psychotherapy services may have to be reconsidered if it is determined that tele psychotherapy services is not an appropriate method of treatment for me.
- The video or audio transmission may not be clear.
By signing up / registering for this services, I give my consent to engage in psychotherapy via videoconferencing. I understand that it my responsibility to ensure that my physical location during videoconferencing is free of other people to ensure my confidentiality. Furthermore, I understand that recording my sessions is prohibited.
We care for you! For all in-person clients/visitors, here are the prerequisites:
- Fully vaccinated for COVID-19 (if eligible)
- Use of well-fitted N95/surgical/3 layered Fabric mask with a filter
- Switch to online mode in case of any flu-like symptoms/close contact with a patient
- Min. 1 meter social distance whenever possible, even indoors
- Keep your hands sanitised
Stay healthy, stay safe!